Introduction | Pawprints to Bath: Introduction

Saturday 28 February 2015

Introduction

My name is Lise. I’m a twenty-something soon to be student for the second time round. I’ve got a fine art degree under my belt, and am heading off to start my BA in graphic communication come September! My road back into education hasn’t been particularly easy, and I reckon writing up some of my experiences might help others who find themselves in similar situations later down the line. As you might have gathered from the title, I’m also a dog-owner, and I’ll also be focusing on the practicalities of moving countries with a pooch in tow, as well as daily life with my four-legged friend.


Without further ado, let’s get this blogging ball rolling…

Pawprints to Bath

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear I just wrote the longest message and its deleted:( round 2 here we go!
    Hey my names wendy I live in Bath and have a dog of the Border collie variety. I confess that I may of slightly stalked you after seeing your post on the student room website. In truth I'm just relieved to find that someone else is doing graphics at Bath spa! I'm still torn between bath spa and gloustershire uni at the moment. I feel like staying at home might be me opting for the 'safe' option rather than moving away. Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling...
    All I wanted to say was that you seem really nice, your dog is super cute and out of utter curiosity how is your search for accommodation allowing your dog? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Wendy! Don't you just hate it when that happens, but I'm glad you took the time to write up your comment all over again. :) Anyway, a little bit of stalking doesn't hurt in this instance, if anything I'm a bit relieved to find somebody else who'll be doing the same course as me (if you do go for Bath Spa, that is!). I just love border collies by the way <3
      I've been scrolling through flats on rightmove so far, and there have been one or two in and around Bath that definitely allow pets and students (it's a properly annoying combination when it comes to house-hunting, I can tell you!), and a few of those have been the sort of place I could imagine living in. I'll be coming over in May or June to view available places and hopefully get my hands on one, which I'll obviously be writing about here on the blog. :)

      Delete